THIS IS A SHORTLIST TO BE CONSIDERED WHILE BUYING A FLAT FROM PROMOTER OR DEVELOPER .
- Check that the builder or the promoter has legally correct development agreements.
- Make sure that the promoter has the right authority to sell the flat.
- Check land owner's allocations if this is a joint venture agreement , to ensure that you are buying a flat which is allotted to land owners .
- Verify the sanction plan , appoint an engineer/architect to suggest.
- The title deed .
- Check violation of plan during construction , get help from engineer/architect .
- Search for any legal dispute with the land .
A legal property gives you peace for life . Usually you have to pay more to get everything perfect .
Back to Top